Plan Wedding in An Efficient Way
Do first thing first, plan and execution and making checklist
- Everyone is not an expert in planning wedding things. They don’t know where to start a wedding planner. We are specially trained in these arrangements. We can make your dreams come true from our long-proved experience in this field.
- We work according to the liking and temperaments of the clients about event. Our working ways and style depend upon every clients’ individuality. We keep constant communication with clients so as to make the preparation as desired by the clients.
- Planning for weddings need strategic approach. It is stressful but with our help and consultation you can put your thoughts into reality.
- You no need to think so much about wedding planning, contact us and relax, let us create heavenly set up for your precious wedding and event.
Why Should You Hire Us?
Planning Wedding is not an easy job, you need an expert sharp imagination
- We do not follow ‘copy and paste rule’, rather we plan weeding things as per the location you select. Our planning ways are elastic, so as to make the things go in right directions. We are a crew of dedicated and hardworking individuals.
- Time management is the most valuable factor in planning wedding. Our widespread network, knowledge and experience in the very field enables us to get the work done on time and under projected budget.
- We suggest our clients with unbiased opinions and options for the wedding planning. We believe in transparency thoroughly either it is buying flowers or costly decorations. We never recommend the person or vendor who have bad or sub-standard records. Our clients are first for us.
- We take ideas and inspiration from your story and life, and then we convert it into reality making your wedding a reflection of your personality and liking.
Planning Wedding and Execution
Planning things strategically and execution them
Best Packages from Us
- Bride and Groom Attire Selection
- D-day Coordination
- Guest Management
- Hotel Bookings
- Location Selection
- Menu Assortment
- Organizing rituals and ceremonies
- Pre-wedding and Wedding Photography
- Travel and Logistics
Hospitality Management & Follow Ups
- Calling all the guests from a dedicated helpline number
- Email & Whatsapp the dates to the guests
- Hamper and stationery placement in rooms
- Pre check-ins and check-outs
- Preparation of rooming lists as per your instructions
- Reminding guests in advance to get ready for the functions
- RSVP and follow ups with all guests
- Setting up the helpdesk at the reception of the hotel
- Tagging the luggage of the guests at the time of check in
Management of Events
- Creating the entire event flow with crisp itinerary and communicating the same to the guests.
- License and permissions
- Make-up and Hair Appointments
- Suggestion and selection of various service providers
- Audience Engagement (wax hands, mood rings, tarot reading etc.)
- Band, baggi & dhol wala
- Choreographers and stage planners
- Chori wala
- Cultural auspicious welcome (brooch, garlands, bands etc.)
- Pandit ji
- Props after party
- Wedding story and photo stands
- Wedding story shoot
- Wedding website
- Ambulance and fire brigade availability
- Emergency planning and exits
- First aid availability
Management of Venues
- Indoor, Outdoor & Destination
- Booking of Site
- Budgeting and Site Selection
- 3D Projection, 3D Mapping, 2D Graphics & LED live screens
- DJs and traditional, western & English music
- Mehandi-wala both in hotel & home
- Photo Booths and Lip Dups
- Photography and Drones, Moving cameras & Wedding teasers
- Special Artists (Indian, international singer, dancer & musician)
Management of Guests
- Food Management (hotel/guest houses)
- Hangover kits
- Oversee every guest is taken care of
- Pickup and Drop (cab services)
- Room Allocation (family/singles/doubles/extra-bed)
- Designing a pictorial decor presentation, sketches, charts and venue layouts
- Executing the decor as per the finalized presentation and budget
- Fabrication and execution
- Flowering and decorating
- Locking on the theme for the chunni ceremony and cocktail night
- Sound and lightening
- Thematic decor
- To understand the client’s needs, interests, story and requirements
- Venue stationery management
- Bar quantity and dissipation
- Food presentation, styling and decor
- Food type and menu (vegetarian, non-vegetarian, alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Overseeing food quantity
- Plate order/quantity
- Serving and live counters
- Tour Packages (Domestic & International)
- Tour Video
- Thematic Video Shoot at Different Locations
- Surprise Gifts
Note: Shubh Wedding Planner do not charge any commission from any vendor recommended by it. We are happy and feel comfortable to work with the clients preferred service providers, who so ever.
Checklist of Wedding Planning
The following are the things we need to think of and plan
The Indian wedding planning checklist is an important part of wedding planning. After spending many hours on Google search and individual experiences including clients’ choices, we draft checklist of various things.
Imagine, its 6 months left from now of your marriage. The list is big and need to arrange everything in coming months. Don’t be stressed, we are here to handle your wedding arrangements. We have an excellent team of specialized people.
It is a general idea that a wedding planning checklist for any kind of Indian wedding can be used for a fusion Indian wedding too.
Important Points of Checklist:
- Discussion with Clients
- Selection of Venue
- Hair & Makeup
- DJ & Music
- Invitations, Hampers, Packaging and Other Stationery
- Research of Secondary Vendors
- Mehandi, Floral Jewellery etc.
- Decor (mandap, linens, fabrics)
- Hotel and Transportation
- Home Events Planning
- Others (as required time to time).
Meet our Popular and Prestigious Clients
Know What Our Clients Say
Our Clients are very much precious for us. Take a look, what they say?
Shubh Wedding Planner is one of the renowned names in wedding and event planning.Our aim is to avail best of the best wedding planning services to everyone on affordable values.
Regarding any of your queries, feel free to mail us, and call us. We shall be happy to serve you. You can either visit us at the given office address or contact us by phone.